Share your work product!
Share your work product below:
Show us pictures, presentations, or anything else you made for this project!
What are some of the most interesting discoveries you've made working on this project?
Did you spark a new interest? Perhaps you realized that you didn't like this field after all. Just tell us what you discovered about yourself through this project!
What blockers got in the way of your progress?
A blocker is a challenge or issue that is stopping your from completing your deliverables.
What extra resources would be helpful for this project in the future?
Is there a particularly helpful book, website, person, or resource that would be helpful, or you will require to continue this project?
Rose, Bud, Thorn.
🌹What did you enjoy most about this project? 🥀What didn't go well in this project? 🌱What will you do differently next time?
Checkpoint 5: Review
This checkpoint is being reviewed by [enter name of QR partner here].
This checkpoint is being reviewed by Jasmine
📚 Content Feedback:
- Amara, your writing style definitely shows your distinctive voice! Your hook and intro definitely drew me in and made me want to read more
- Your body paragraphs answer: "Why do we need the moon, what does the moon do, and how was it made?" but as a reader it took a second to orient myself because your body paragraphs don't follow this order. Can you change it to "How was the moon made, what does it do, and why do we need it?" instead? I think that would be less confusing and set proper expectations for your audience
- Your 3rd body paragraph has an unfinished sentence: "Also, scientists say that...?"
- You had a lot of great relevant numbers, statistics, and research all of which you synthesized into your own words!
- You definitely hit all the skills you highlighted for yourself with this project
☑️ Action Items:
- I'm glad you had someone has already proofread your paper before you submitted it. Be sure to follow that feedback! Re-read your paper and do a spelling and grammar check. When you open your doc under "Tools" it should be the first option in the pull-down menu. Also, here's a checklist you can run through whenever you write an essay
- Please share what links you used for your research in a Works Cited page!
- I noticed you originally put your project link on your main project page. I copied the link above, but please fill out the rest of this Reflection page! Let me or Tara know if you need any help with Notion