Previous project phases:
Final Product + Reflection
Share a v1 draft of your work product 👇
Post a link or embed a file of your v1 work product below. You will share this early draft with your housemates at checkpoint to get their feedback.
- European History (starting World War 1)
- European History (end of world war 1)
- North American History (US in World war)
This checkpoint is being reviewed by Jasmine
📚 Content Feedback:
- Your paper was really well organized/structured, very clear and easy to read.
- This is great initial research, I appreciated how you explained the main causes that led to WWI in your own words
- Some of your timeline events were listed as pulled directly from other sources, so be sure to also re-write these in your own words to avoid plagiarism
- Be sure to share what sources you used in a Works Cited page
- I was wondering if there was any particular event or historical figure that stood out or was particularly interesting to you?
- I'm curious if you came across any sources that illuminated how WWI affected people? Were there any movies/videos that you watched that confirmed your research?
☑️ Action Items:
- Check out the Research and Worldwide Conflicts async level ups in Canvas
- If you include your sources used, I can also level you up in your Citing Sources skill
- For your next project, be sure to have someone else (whether it be a parent, mentor, friend) review it and get feedback before submitting it.