Generate at least 3 project ideas
- I want to understand the impact of grief on a person's social life and more about mental heatlh.
- I want to understand what chemicals are linked to grief
- I want to understand how genetics influence individual grieving process (+ environment)
(I want to extend my project from the last cycle, further develop the website I made)
Evaluate your ideas
I want to further my understanding of the impact of grief on mental health, specifically our social life(relationships).
(finding more resources,
Guiding Question or Challenge Statement
How does grief not only affect us but the people around us and the relationships we have with them?
Why do I care?
Death is such a big part of life. We should be as prepared for it as we are for an exam for example. Helping others is also very important to me. If I can lessen the intensity of the pain grief causes, I definitely want to!
List 4 things you'd like to learn or be able to do by the end of this project.
- Genetics, Homeostasis (family history)
- User Interface/Experience Design (website design)
- Emotional Intelligence, Motivation
- Research, Concise Writing, Sourcing and Integration,
What goals and deadlines do you need to set for yourself to get the work product done on time?
Put it all together
Final Product + Project Pages
October 27, 2020
Checkpoint 1: Review
This checkpoint is being reviewed by [Ella].
Is the guiding question: