Share your final work product below:
Show us pictures, presentations, or anything else you made for this project!
What did you learn about yourself from this project?
Did you spark a new interest? Perhaps you realized that you didn't like this field after all. Just tell us what you discovered about yourself through this project!
I learned that even though I find adrenaline interesting, I wouldn’t pursue a career down this path.
What did you learn academically from this project?
Take the skills you aligned to this project and show us how you applied them. Was there anything else you learned along the way?
I had to manage, and plan out my time in order to complete this project.
I had to find ways to motivate myself to stay on topic.
I had to keep myself accountable to stay on task, and follow my plan in order to complete my project on time.
I had to use proper punctuation in order to correctly complete this assignment.
I had to cite sources to give credit to the websites I used.
What advice would you give to someone starting a similar project?
Was there a particularly helpful book, website, or resource? Or, perhaps you realized the scope of the project was too large because of an unforeseen constraint. Whatever the advice, give it here!
As for advice, I would say to make sure you balance your time, as well as make sure you know the interface that you are using to present your project before you start working on it.
Rose, Bud, Thorn.
🌹: I think the video turned out well, and I’m learning how to use notion.
🥀:. I waited a little too long in order to begin my project.
🌱: I am learning how to manage my time better as well as navigating SORA
What advice or feedback do you have for the Sora team?
Was there anything particularly cumbersome or challenging this go-around? Any ideas to make projects run smoother for new students?
I would go over notion in more depth especially how to complete this project review and the skills that go with it. I had to ask a couple students for help.
This checkpoint is being reviewed by Jasmine
📚 Content Feedback:
- You picked an interesting topic Austin, and I can tell you took the time to understand how adrenaline works, what causes it, along with what are the positives and negatives about it. I also appreciated how you shared a relevant story, as well as the research study that accompanied it.
- I can tell you put a lot of work into creating and editing your video and had a lot of fun inserting relevant memes that would engage your audience to connect to what you're explaining.
- Your presentation/talking speed is at a nice pace and isn't too fast, and your voice is pretty engaging as well
- Not sure if you attended the session on giving presentations, but it seemed like you integrated most of the takeaways. Something I noticed was that for a few of the slides, it looked like a wall of text, so I wonder if you can find ways to minimize the amount of text per slides in the future!
- I'm wondering if there are any other amazing "super" human feats that people have managed.
- Adrenal glands as it relates to the nervous system? A deeper dive into Chronic anxiety and stress?
☑️ Action Items:
- Not sure if you shared your presentation with anyone, but hopefully you do all your projects so you can get feedback! I noticed 1-2 grammar/spelling errors
- Did you make any deadlines/schedule for yourself? What were some ways you motivated yourself? I didn't see anything on your Project Launch page, and I want to know how you did Time Management and Accountability, let me know so I could possibly level you up!